How Many Species Have You Caught So Far?

MCTFisher9120

So far i have caught largemouth mouth bass, small mouth bass, pike, gar pike, musky, carp, salmon, trout, bowfin, catfish, perch, bluegill, walleye and some rockbass. So that makes......14 different species . How many have you caugh this year!

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

So far this year? or so far EVER?

This year - Smallmouth, Largemouth, Rockbass, Northern Pike, Perch, Crappie, Bluegill, Sunfish, Lake Trout, Salmon, Rainbow and snapping turtle :lol:

Except for Walleye I have caught most of the things that I'm looking for.

Common carp, Mirror carp, crusian carp, grass carp, walleye, tiger musky, pike, chain pickeral, SM & LM bass, Sunfish/pumpkin seeds, White & Black crappie, bowfin, ling, channel cats, bullheads, Salmon and rainbow(in the rivers), Chubs, shad, perch, rock bass, gold eye, smelts,

Thanks for starting this post, never realized how many species I actually caught.

Thanks

Daniel

Michelle and I have caught:

Steel Head

Brook Trout

Lake Trout

Brown Trout

Walleye

Northern Pike

Largemouth Bass

Smallmouth Bass

Rock Bass

Yellow Perch

Burbot

White Fish

12 Species - Only missing some Musky and salmon but I don't think we will have the chance to target them this fall. (we don't target carp/suckers/cat fish or chanel cats)

Im confused here

You should not be confused Mike. You have asked for freshwater "fish" MH is talking about freshwater " species"

At 67 freshwater "species"...., well, I consider it very lousy performace

Edited by keram

Largemouth, Smallmouth, Pike, Walleye, Rock Bass, Carp, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Creek Chub, and Brown Bullhead..

Only two fish were real trophy fish (27" Steelhead, and 27" Walleye), besides that, It hasn't been as great a year as I would have hoped for, but Fall is a big fish time of year, so we'll see what happens..

Wahoo, marlin, walleye, burbot, pike, perch, whitefish, fallfish, red horse sucker, brook trout, arctic char and lake trout.

If it's a competition for numbers I guess I lose.

Wahoo and marlin, damn dude you win. :thumbsup_anim: The fight must have been awsome. :clapping:

Edited by DanielM

largemouth, smallmouth, northern pike, walleye, chinook salmon, rainbow trout, white sucker, ling, mooneye, whitefish, tulabee, goby, perch, rock bass, pumpkinseed, blue gill, sheephead, brown trout, lake trout, tiger musky, sauger, rainbow smelt, creek chub, red dace (was very surprised about this one), white perch, channel catfish, coho salmon, and an emerald shiner lol i caught on a spoon not sure if you wanna count that.....so that makes the final tally 28 for this year......not bad

Hawk

this is a fishing board?

i thought this was a help forum for single teen moms.

ive caught

67 different fresh water species

now I'M confused.

I can see clearly now that you are really, really, REALLY confused. You are a member of this board for almost three months with 400 + posts and you still do not see the difference between fishing board and and forum for single teen moms ( BTW I'm confused :thumbsup_anim: little bit here because I do not know whether you are talking about single teens or single moms). Do not be discouraged, 2-3 more years and you will see the difference, belive me you are on the right track :thumbsup_anim:

Now, going back to 67 different species of freshwater fish you've cought. Is there any reason why you do not want to list them as everybody else?

here's the differen't types of freshwater fish i have caught

pike

walleye

sauger

chinook

coho

laker

atlantic

splake

brown trout

aurora trout

brookie

whitefish

yellow perch

white perch

white crappie

black crappie

sturgeon

burbot

carp

freshwater drum

mooneye

musky

WGSF

LMB

SMB

sucker

lamprey eel - stuck on a laker

pumpkinseeds

bluegills

bowfin

bullhead

channell cats

goldeye

these weird goldfish out of this weird pond near dofasco rec center

round goby

a clam

three spined stickleback

pink salmon

rainbow trout

spotted gar

long nose gar

arctic char

arctic grayling

hey there's 43 thats pretty solid

Edited by Micropterus hole

here's the differen't types of freshwater fish i have caught

pike

walleye

sauger

chinook

coho

laker

atlantic

splake

brown trout

aurora trout

brookie

whitefish

yellow perch

white perch

white crappie

black crappie

sturgeon

burbot

carp

freshwater drum

mooneye

musky

WGSF

LMB

SMB

sucker

lamprey eel

pumpkinseeds

bluegills

bowfin

bullhead

channell cats

goldeye

these weird goldfish out of this weird pond near dofasco rec center

round goby

a clam

three spined stickleback

pink salmon

rainbow trout

spotted gar

long nose gar

arctic char

arctic grayling

hey there's 43 thats pretty solid

This has been a pretty busy fishing season for you.

I can see clearly now that you are really, really, REALLY confused. You are a member of this board for almost three months with 400 + posts and you still do not see the difference between fishing board and and forum for single teen moms ( BTW I'm confused :thumbsup_anim: little bit here because I do not know whether you are talking about single teens or single moms). Do not be discouraged, 2-3 more years and you will see the difference, belive me you are on the right track :thumbsup_anim:

Now, going back to 67 different species of freshwater fish you've cought. Is there any reason why you do not want to list them as everybody else?

ok, i asked for peoplle to list the different species of fish they have caught this year. I listed the different fish i have caught, and thats that. Not sure as to why we are still going on about this.