need help

bigredfisher

hi i ran across this river yesterday it is called mad river the runs look amazing and something has to run it but what do any of you know what goes in there i did fish it for a little bit and caught a small native rainbow so i know that this river defanitly has some potential can you please telll me the history on this river thanks bigredfisher

Ditto to what Fish finder said. Many years ago there was a spill of some sort, wiped out pretty much everything. Since then there are a few rainbow and sucker, creek chub and one other specie that I won't say, that call it home. There's the rare salmon that takes the wrong turn (probably female) :whistling: , but that's about it. I wish they would stock a few salmon and rainbow in there to get things going again.

hi i ran across this river yesterday it is called mad river the runs look amazing and something has to run it but what do any of you know what goes in there i did fish it for a little bit and caught a small native rainbow so i know that this river defanitly has some potential can you please telll me the history on this river thanks bigredfisher

I tell you about the river if you punctuate your sentences.