Gas going up 12.9 cents Tomorrow!

Wild

The day before Labour Day weeknd Gas here Spiked 9 cents to 139.9. Of Course the Hurricane was on its way to New Orleans. Well oil was being reduced daily and now its near $100. But our Gas went down 2 Cents to 137.9. This should be the Campaign issue but it ain't, something has to be done to control this fraud.

I don't get it???

On Wednesday the news report said that pump prices had dropped and gas prices were to go down to about $1.10 per litre in a couple of weeks....I see the news last night and they now say that prices are going up!!! This the very day after they say it's going to drop further!! What a load of bullcrap!!

BTW, I made it to the Pioneer before the hike and paid $1.21/L. After a 20 minute wait in the line up.

Yesterday, myself and 2 Buddy's went fishing Port Maitland, our catch, 2 Walleye for the day. We split on the gas. The gas was 121.9. Gas cost for the days fishing for truck and boat, $131.00. :wallbash: We're retired, and it makes you think. How long is it going to be before fishing will be a memory.

Every time the gas goes up there's a new excuse. Lies Lies Lies.

Example: price of aluminum is going up so I am selling my boat for more than what I paid. If I can find a buyer.

You see all the boats out there for sale.