*NF* Canada EPOST

Andrew

Does anyone use EPOST? I just recently signed up and added a few bills, I've yet to receive any so we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping however that someone has successfully added ADP to EPOST. They say 1 in 5 employees in Canada are paid via ADP (I'm one). The problem however is that I need to get certain information from my Payroll department and they are reluctant/unsure if they want to release this information to me. The fact that they are based in the USA doesn't really help a whole lot and she can't understand why I can't just receive it in the mail...

Can someone using EPOST and ADP please let me know how you got it up and running? DId you have any problems? I'd much rather may pay stubs just go online as opposed to getting them in the mail every 2 weeks and having to worry about filing them at home!

Thanks.

Andrew.

Hi Andrew,

I used it for a while with my Bell phone and the 407. In both cases I found that I never knew if I had paid the bill or if I still owed on it. That is to say that even if I paid it (and say, forgot to delete the bill) it would say that it was due. I know that it had to be my fault, but I found them to be very user unfriendly. I guess I never knew if they were current or not.

I ended up cancelling the service and going back to paper bills.

Jim

Does anyone use EPOST? I just recently signed up and added a few bills, I've yet to receive any so we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping however that someone has successfully added ADP to EPOST. They say 1 in 5 employees in Canada are paid via ADP (I'm one). The problem however is that I need to get certain information from my Payroll department and they are reluctant/unsure if they want to release this information to me. The fact that they are based in the USA doesn't really help a whole lot and she can't understand why I can't just receive it in the mail...

Can someone using EPOST and ADP please let me know how you got it up and running? DId you have any problems? I'd much rather may pay stubs just go online as opposed to getting them in the mail every 2 weeks and having to worry about filing them at home!

Thanks.

Andrew.

ADP does have a Canadian office, have tried speaking with them? Do you know which version of ADP your company uses? If it is Pay@Work then electronic copies of your paystub are available. Your employer may be able to email you a copy if they are willing.

Edited by JohnBacon

Never understood the relevance of Epost - my bills come on-line or via mail and are paid on-line. Why do I need Epost as a middleman? Just a way for Canada Post to reinvent themselves with email and online communities eating into their lunch...