the nations capital

Terry

well ,muskymatt started a thread and said memart won 2 days Ottawa river muskie outing

memarts brother said he had a fishing tourney that weekend and couldn't go so I got asked to go..cool..you bet I will

took Friday off work and off we go to ottawa, memart towed his boat so we could do some fishing on Friday when we got there

we picked up some bass and pike and perch..

DSCF3323.jpg

met up with Matt, went out for a meal and made plans for the next days fishing ,then got to the motel some some much needed sleep

out at six am and not off the water till after 8 pm, these boys are hard core fishermen

thought this thing had to be a muskie, it took a great big top water bait ,real nice bass..I am told muskie fishermen call them bait..still looked big to me

bass.jpg

DSCF3325.jpg

Matt had a fat muskie on, but it got off, some people say if the net boy was quicker,it would be one in the boat, but I wouldn't be one of them to say that

work the water again sunday till noon then home we go

I gained a lot of knowledge about muskie fishing and have a lot of new tips and fishing techniques to try

Matt did a great job and it was a great prize and fantastic trip

memart is a great guy to fish with and I can't thank him enough for taking me on the trip and we all had fun joking around and spending time on the water.....I hope to fish the mighty Ottawa again soon

if your squirrel is near the water, please make it wear a life jacket

Terry it was great having you along we had a great time on the water

even if the net boy missed the fish of the day just so everyone knows

this was are net boy

trip4.jpg

i will be going back again the bass spots are excellant

trip6.jpg

trip5.jpg

trip7.jpg

Matt thanks for the great time

Rob

Great to have you guys in Terry and Rob..it was a pleasure.

We fished hard and when it all came down to the biggie....someone didn't set the hook hard enough :wallbash: ..but we got a look...a good look at a big fish :thumbsup_anim:

Hope to see you guys around here again sometime for another kick at it..

We had some good laughs , freeky weather and a bit of action....it was a blast.

Anytime....

M.

Hey Robert...we can't be too hard on the net man , the handle was about 10' too short and I think he was distracted by the squirrel without it's life jacket...lol

Edited by muskymatt