Me and CC On the Bog again.

Lowe Rider

I'm glad to say this trip of Scotty's was uneventful compared to his last trip with his buddy Dave.

I really need to convince the wife to get a boat with a full windshield and top, it was a cold ride out. So from the tip of the island up the Scugog River to try and recover Scott's hook and bait from two weeks ago. Not a chance but we managed about five before the rain came down and we made a bee line for home.

These are the three worth taking pictures of.

FishSept08002.jpg

FishSept08003.jpg

FishSept08005.jpg

After a wet ride back we tried a few areas near the launch, had a few splashes but no luck. All were caught on either tubes or worms deep in the Lily Pads. Thank god for Power Pro.LOL

Chris

Great morning on the water guys, :w00t: you got a few nice fish !!!! i was going to hit rice this morning but stayed home and tied worm harnesses instead...thanks for sharing,it figures its been so nice for the last week,and when the weekend comes it rains,and brings in a cold front as well! :glare: !!...cheers guys :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Guest Johnny Bass

Great report. At least you got out to cast a few and caught a few decent bass.The rain and cold front keep me home this weekend and its gonna rain all week and probably next weekend! :dunno: