Decent deal at Crappy Tire

Breach

2 summers ago the cashier at CTC looked at me a bit crooked when I showed up at her cash with 15 of them. It was a good deal for the trays for sure. I still have empty bags for sale if anybody are interested

Edited by wallyboss

Wasn't in the Stratford flyer either, but for what it's worth the Stratford store has had packs of 4 plastic trays bundled for $9.95 for quite a while now. Having siad that I don't look every time I'm in so they may be gone but I figured why pay extra for the bag I don't need.

JF

Thanks Breach. I am going to go grab one right now.

Grimace don't bother running down there to buy .I tried that this morning.

Got there and it was $24.99 :wallbash::dunno:

Perhaps Cliff can tell us when it will be or was on sale.

Like Slowpoke said not in the flyer .

Breach where did you see this and when.

DO NOT GO TO CDN TIRE IT IS NOT ON SALE UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY $24.99

:(

I did not see them on sale or in this weeks flier but I did pick up the garmin GPS bundle half price and there is a 1 lux LED spotlight which works pretty well and the charge lasts up to 6 hours. Certain camping items are clearanced 3-50% off.

By the way guys CT does have an online flyer and you can sign up for emails.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/home.jsp

Edited by Wild

they were on sale but that was about a month ago.

i bought my son one before we went to the french river.

great little bag for him cause i opened up my bag and filled his with some of my lures.

now mines is 8lbs lighter.

but Tracker still doesnt like the weight of it.. :blink:

I got mine two days ago at the Canadian Tire just off of Kingston Road St. Clair. They had a whole display of the soft side ones for $12.99 and then above them they had a whole shelf of Plano soft side Guide ones which were around $30 or $40. I dont know if it was at all the stores or not, it sounds like it wasnt. If you're close to that store you can check it out, as I may go back tommorow and get a few more

I got mine two days ago at the Canadian Tire just off of Kingston Road St. Clair. They had a whole display of the soft side ones for $12.99 and then above them they had a whole shelf of Plano soft side Guide ones which were around $30 or $40. I dont know if it was at all the stores or not, it sounds like it wasnt. If you're close to that store you can check it out, as I may go back tommorow and get a few more

As I mentioned before, if you got it two days ago (Friday) then that was likely the last day of the previous sale. A new sale and flyer started on Saturday morning. The store may have been overstocked and offered the 'sale' price on their own, so you may get lucky...it may be at the same price.