powder coating?

buckster

I was looking to get a set of aluminum rims powder coated the same colour as my truck. Does anybody know a good place i can get this done. Im looking for a top of the line finish. I know a lot of motorcycles get thier wheels done. Hopefully between here and google i can find what im looking for............. :thumbsup_anim:

I was looking to get a set of aluminum rims powder coated the same colour as my truck. Does anybody know a good place i can get this done. Im looking for a top of the line finish. I know a lot of motorcycles get thier wheels done. Hopefully between here and google i can find what im looking for............. :thumbsup_anim:

A woman at my old work had some railings powder coated at this place, Leland Industries, its in Scarborough, Near McCowan and Sheppard. She said they did a great job on them.

The company i work for has their own powder coating facility but its way down in Pa. So not much help to you. But im gonna say your gonna pay a wackload for a small job like that unless they have a quick changeover booth. And wanting them to match your vehicle color, youll be paying for the minimum denomination of powder, even if its way more than you need. And thats if the color exists in powder coat. Could get expensive........