Sign in to follow this  
SlowPoke

Warning: Gentlemen, don't be duped!! (Absolutely NF)

With Valentines Day approaching, your cunning spouse may try to coax you into a date... :wub:

"Hey honey, we should go out tonight. There's a new movie out called Catch and Release" :devil:

Don't be duped. I'm not saying don't go, just be prepared, it's a chick flick. :sleeping_02:

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/catchandrelease/

Just looking out for you guys... :thumbsup_anim:

-Brian

Thanks Brian ... I almost never go to movies ... but when I do you can be sure it will be a chick flick ... its called banking points in this give-and-take world which we live .... personally I wouldnt waste a trip to the theatre on a movie I want to watch .... and so if I am going for her, it might as well be something SHE wants .. and apparantly - according to the ladies - it counts for double points if you go see something couldnt possibly be expected to like :) ...the secret .. I understand, is to pretend you almost enjoyed it :)

Heh .. and Valentines day conflicts with Lake Trout opening day on Lake Joseph (every year) ... so I am safe (not) ...

Edited by camillj