First Shore Salmon of the Year - NEW PB!!!

ccmtcanada

Thats a great fish Cliff!.......i was reading the post, i scroll down and see the picture and i said out loud" HOLY SH@T"....my wife asks...'whats up?".......i says....."come and see the salmon Cliff caught".....she walks over to have a look, sees the picture, and the first thing out of her mouth is...."HOLY SH@T"! LOL. Well done on the PB

Funny you say that....

When it first took off, I also said ...."HOLY SH@T"!

When I first saw it surface I said ........."HOLY SH@T"!

When I went to hold it for the picture and felt the weight, I also said ..........."HOLY SH@T"!

Thanks everyone...hopefully we'll get into more and more as the temps cool off a bit and more come in and cruise the shorelines and piers...

Big congrats Cliff :thumbsup_anim:

Actually makes me want to dust off the pier gear and burn some calories tossing spoons this weekend. It'll give me a chance to try those spoons BPS fooled me with called Little Leos...I felt like a dumb@$$ when I got home and looked at the package.LOL

I think it's your personality....LOL. If you suddenly became nice, I'd start to worry.....

Actually, I think it was petty jealousy Cliff :rolleyes:

That is a very nice Hugh Jass fish!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: ... and couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy! :clapping:

I would almost kill to catch a fish that big right about now!!! :angry:

Actually, I think it was petty jealousy Cliff :rolleyes:

That is a very nice Hugh Jass fish!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: ... and couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy! :clapping:

I would almost kill to catch a fish that big right about now!!! :angry:

put a shirt on and come down to my neck of the woods in like December to March for some crusher big steelie action out in the boat...nothing like ice pellets pinging off your forehead when you boot down to the fishin hole :o:lol:

It'll give me a chance to try those spoons BPS fooled me with called Little Leos...I felt like a dumb@$ when I got home and looked at the package.LOL

LOL...that's too funny....Little Leos....

Give a guy a university education and look what happens...hehe.