Pics From Our New Home.

brickNblock

Looking_North_along_the_Property.jpg

VJAnthonydock_1.jpg

Looking_South_of_the_Deck.jpgWe are still stepping over boxes and things....but were all moved in.

Just wanted to share a few scenerey shots taken from the back deck looking north,

south and west.

Each day I look out the window, I fantasize about the comming summer season.

Along with the dock..we also have a concrete launch ramp. There are campgrounds about 1/4 mile to the south of us that are free of charge for stays up to 3 days.

I keep dreaming of the fishing I'll be doing but Charmaine has filled my todo list on the house once the warmer weather arrives.........She cant watch me all the time!!!

Edited by brickNblock

Early_morning_off_the_back_deck..jpg

Contentment.jpgAdded a few more pics........

Thanks for the replies folk.

Art....

We opted for the dark curtains instead...ahahaha

Joey.......

Yes...it is quite the view

Roy.......

We'd sure feel dissed if you didnt make it down this comming season......There will be room for extra labourers when I put on the new addition..... :D:angel:

..even if I couldnt make it up to Boucherville last year.

Thanks again folks.......

Paul.....

YouNJoey are welcome anytime Bud...I aint worried about your 10 man tent either......unless of coarse its filled with 10 of your buds from work...

Eddyk...looking forward to seeing you an your Bro this season..just a little north of here.... :angel:

Wayne........

Thanks Pal........thanks!

PT.....

you bet man...aint nothing like casting off your own dock for lunge, I'm sure I'll have to venture out a little for the trolling lanes tho.

Bill..

Also looking forward to seeing you down these parts this comming season........you know you are welcome.

A B-BQ is exactly what we've got in mind at some point this year.....most likely around October...and there will be room for camping.

We're not even close to living the dream yet...but it is another step towards it.

I've known many a waterfront owner...and it is work for the upkeep...Just the same, we keep slapping our faces every morning looking in disbelief at the view and the journey we travelled to get here.

It'll be alright......I'll make sure of it.

Edited by brickNblock

Very nice indeed !!

I'm really happy for you guys Pete, it looks like all the years of slugging those heavy bricksNblocks payed off for you in a big way !! :thumbsup_anim:

Lookin forward to fish'n those waters with you in a few months.