Beautiful

nautifish

Well i know some of you had too or have to drive out there this morning. Be safe out there

But i think with everything covered in ice it looks just beautiful.

Took these outside my place this morning.. Still freezing rain coming down but it does not feel as cold as i thought it would out there.

ice1.jpg

Gazebo.jpg

ice3.jpg

Those are beautiful shots guy's. We had a hydro pole down here in dover this afternoon that actually caused a fire. Was talking to one of the fire officers said that there is so much going on right now as in accident and poles and trees coming down they cannot keep up. I guess apparentley we are in for some high winds tonight and snow which i did not know. But i was told it is going to get worse before it gets better so stay safe out there everyone. My back deck i swear must have an inch thick of ice on it right now you could put skates on and skate on it...lol

ice5.jpg

Sorry about the sideways picture....lol

IMG_1210.jpg

I have been calling my home town Springfield Missouri

And they have the national guard there as they are looting Bass Pro Shoppe and grocery stores...

Luckily most of my friends and family are safe warm.....

I saw pictures of the ice storm, beautiful but dangerous....

Nice pics too.....creative

Lorissa

I guess they must have got hit pretty hard Lorrissa was not aware but glad to hear your family and freinds are all safe & warm. Our hyrdo has gone down twice now in the last hr only for a few minutes. My house is surrounded by very big trees and as beautiful as the look right now u sure hope onne does not fall due to the weight of all the ice on them and now it has started to snow here ontop of it all.....BLIMEY!!

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16634187/

Thats a link to the local news there do not see anything about bass pro shop being looted