• Similar Topics

• New MinnKota Powerdrive V2 pedal

Posted last year my 2007 trolling motor would cut out at more than 1/2 of full speed. Lots of you guys said get a new pedal. Got one off Amazon. Tried it this morning.  Budda boom!  Runs like a champ. Different design. Hope it lasts.  Thanks everyone for your help   

in General Discussion

• New toy, for when I am not fishing *NF*

So a lot has happened in the past 6 years for me and now here I am.  By that I mean a newer relationship and new hobbies too.  Yes I still fish as often as I can (I just don't share my findings now) but my old passion to ride is back.  Today I finally got my own 'bike'. It's a 2015 Yamaha FZ-07 with less than 1600KM on it and it's mint AND has the upgraded Hindel exhaust!  Time to ride to my spots  

in General Discussion

• Got a new truck today

I bought a new F150 Lariat last year and absolutely loved the truck but there was a serious issue with the 5 litre engine so Ford installed another engine recently and that one had issues too. I told them I was done with the 5 litre and didn't want the truck back. I wanted to replace the truck and get one with the 3.5 EcoBoost instead and I've never seen a dealership do so much to make a customer happy. There's already a great "Employee Discount" thing going on which knocks a pile of $$$$ o

in General Discussion

• NF. New Motor - E-TEC 135 HO

Finally got the new motor installed on my Smokercraft. With the old Optimax I would top out at 41MPH (2 people) at about 6000 RPM (It was probably more like 5800 RPM - don't think the gauge was all that accurate).  With the new motor I am topping out at 44MPH @ 5500 RPM.  So I have a little more RPM's to get out of it.  Currently running a Rebel SS 3 Blade - 3x15 1/4x19RX Prop.  When the Marina did the water test, they were hitting 6000 RPM with an Aluminum 3x14.5 19P (Not sure on speed, as

in General Discussion

• PEI / New Brunswick fishing opportunities

Hey all, been a while... Family road trip happening in August.  Was wondering what fishing opportunities could be available, preferably saltwater from shore? Dont really want to book a big charter. Possibly could be interested in maybe getting on a small boat or a couple hours of jigging perhaps. Staying a few days each in Sackville NB, and Sherbrook PEI. Thanks! Dawg

in General Discussion