Fishing at Oshawa Harbour

FishingInTheDark

The other day me, my boyfriend Ricky, and my friend Brad went down to the Oshawa Harbour fishing. We went out on the floating dock in the back bay. We got there at about 7:30 AM and fished for a couple hours. We started to get annoyed that we weren't catching anything when we started to get hits.

We didn't weigh or measure any of the fish. We took pictures. They are Sheepshead. I think they fight pretty well though.

Brad got his first, but it was also the smallest.

n1652520065_71727_9765.jpg

It was the first time he'd ever caught one.

Ricky (my boyfriend) caught the second one with my rod on a panther martin, which ticked me off and made me continue fishing.

n1652520065_71728_103.jpg

I caught 2, also the most, and the biggest. :) I out fish guys yet again. :thumbsup_anim:

This was my first one. I was also fishing with a panther martin, I thought I snagged a Carp though. It was really weird when I got it into land though, because I noticed it had this really weird tummor on its head!

n1652520065_71725_9134.jpg

n1652520065_71721_7908.jpg

This was my second one! I also caught it on a Panther Martin, it was also the last fish we caught before we left. Thankfully this one didn't have a tummor! Haha.

n1652520065_71719_7204.jpg

This was also the first time I'd ever caught any Sheephead. So over all it was a pretty good day. It started to thunderstorm right when we were leaving.