Ice Report!

iceguy

Was fortnate enough to hit the ice with some buddy's for pick up game last night at the A.C.C. One the guys I play with some how put together an awesome night of pick up hockey game. It was great way for us to start the hockey day in Canada weekend.I'm pretty sure I'll never play hockey there again so I snap a pile of pic's.

leafs.jpg

Pic of the center ice.

rob-1.jpg

A pic of me.

100_1869.jpg

This pic is from the Leafs bench.( Our team bench for that night)

Our team (team white) was victorious, I manage to score once after several great chances. (I think the building was making me nervous) I love being on the ICE whether it be lake Ice or hockey Ice, that's one the reason I took the handle ICEGUY. Thanks for reading my post.

Edited by iceguy

Iceguy,

Very cool! Not many people get a chance to do that in their LIFETIME!

Funny thing that happened last night as I was there too! Probably before you guys had your game.

The ad agency that works with our company rents the ACC every year for a couple hours for a family skate. Lots of families there and the kids were all SUPER pumped. I brought my 10 year old nephew and I think it made his year!

Walter Gretzky was on hand for autographs. What a class act. He spent the whole time chatting with the many kids and posing for pics.

hey iceguy looks like you had a blast man .....After this week im sure there will be Ice in nip....woohooo....let me know if you want to head up for a weekend of chsing eyes..... The snow will be coming down for he next few days so im sure you wont be on the water...aahhhh how i miss the lake ....school sucks .....

Woodro lets go find those Wabbits one day this week