Fishing For Tyler Prizes

motv8tr

Hey all, I thought I'd let you know a little of what I have so far in the way of prizes and auction items.

For the Auction I have confirmation that the fishing charter from U & Me Guide Service will be available once again, I have a couple of other cool items I'm waiting for confirmation on so will leave you waiting with anticipation on those ;)

Dave Mercer has once again commited to providing us with prizes as has Bass Pro Shops (picked those up....NICE! ) a couple of memeber from this board has also commited to some prizes. This year we also have to say thanks to Kevin and Leslie from Lakair for thier donation.

I have sent out requests to others who have sponsored us in the past, but have yet to hear from them, but I am confident that they will come through again, and we will have prizes available for all.

Big Cliff will be taking care of the BBQ so if anyone can help him out in that area, I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Looking forward to another great day!

Thanks to all of you

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

Hey Joey, I'm confident there will be enough ice, but if not, we'll still have the BBQ, and I will just draw prizes....maybe have some silly contest, longest cast with an ice fishing pole lol :P

think good thoughts about enough ice though ;)

Blake, I'll get back to ya...

Maureen

No Nautifish, it's not a requirement, just some people do. This post was created to let people know what some of the availabe prizes to date are.

I've recieved confirmation that I can add a couple of gift certificates for Boston Pizza to the mix courtesy of a board member who doesn't post. Will see if he will let me post his name here.

Thanks

Maureen