A Trip To Elwood Epps

Bernie

My son and I went down to Elwood Epps store tonight after work. Me to pick up some fishing stuff and him to get some hunting gear. Been quite a while since I have been in there. It has a lot of stuff in there for a small area. The people there were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I was talking to Mike who works behind the counter in the gun department. He said he is a friend of Spiels. I didnt know this before but he said Spiel is an accomplished rod builder. He also said something about Spiel liking a harbour?-no.... thats not it......O ya now I remember-Lakeport. :lol::lol:

Sorry Spiel...Had to do it.. :D He really did praise your work on the rods..I would like to see your handywork ..I would like to get a customized rod made. I would like to find out all the procedures. Do you start with a blank or can you redo an already made up rod? Thank you....Bernie

Sorry Spiel...Had to do it.. :D He really did praise your work on the rods..I would like to see your handywork ..I would like to get a customized rod made. I would like to find out all the procedures. Do you start with a blank or can you redo an already made up rod? Thank you....Bernie

....Either or, I just had my computer reformatted so no pictures on board, but I'll see if I can find some.

Ok Spiel..Thats great. :thumbsup_anim: Not a rush yet..My fav rod right now is a 6.6 one piece Shimano Crucial spinning. I would like to either get this one done up or if you can make up a similar blank. Or you may have a better suggestion. All input will be appreciated. :D Thanks again. I will pm you on this in the future.