Sign in to follow this  
pigeonfisher

Everyone Vs. Chuck Norriss

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Where is everyone fishing for Bass opener?

I have some commitments down here this weekend and the long weekend we are entertaining some non fishing people.  I may be able to get out before they come up but not sure yet.  I am off for a week during Canada day so I do plan on fishing a lot in the magnetwan area and I am heading to the inlaws for a few days up in marten river/Temagami so that will really be my opener.   Where are you guys fishing the bass opener.  All signs are pointing for the bite to be on!   Cheers!  

in General Discussion

• Hello everyone. Just joined. Superfisherman here.

Hi. I:m getting back into some fishing , its been a while. Can someone suggest which is the better easier area to fish as i have never fished there. Penetanguishene Bay or Midland Bay: I have a 19 ft aluminum boat. No downriggers yet. Thanks.

in General Discussion

• Good news everyone, ice is safe. NF

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T4TxahKAqlg   Stay safe out there everyone. Merry Christmas.

in General Discussion

• Hello Everyone

Hello everyone- Thank you for accepting me into the forum. Love fishing and love the outdoors. My area of expertise is generally in the Land 'o' Lakes region so if anyone is venturing out that way targeting a certain species then let me know and I would be glad to help. Thanks again

in General Discussion

• Happy New Year everyone!

A great 2016 to all of your families and friends. There will be bumps in the road for some this year as there is every year but I'm confident that our community will pull together and try to smooth those bumps. That's the great part of this community that I'm a proud member of.   The important thing to remember is that we must try to stay healthy and happy....anything else you may want will fall into place.   Thanks everyone for letting me be a small part of it. Be well, all of you.     p

in General Discussion