Youtube And Musky Video

RobHall

It pains me when i see video like the one below.

The idiot takes a measurement while the Musky is lying on the bottom of a dirty boat. He defended his actions and used the argument, that the Musky was only out of the water for about 2 minutes. I'd say this Musky chances of survival were slim to none. It's people like this, that need to have their heads shoved underwater for 2 minutes to see how it feals.

End Rant.

fishinonthebrain

:Gonefishing:

any real avid musky angler should have a fishing cradle,you only need to take the fish out of the water for a picture,and thats it you can mesure him and even release the hooks ,all the while the fish is still in the water and most of the cradles like the frabill one are made of a special rub ber so that the slime will not come off,and the fish will be released really easy...its just common sense.....

hes one of the guys with mor Ignorance than brains... unfortunately there's not too much you can do... like to see if he likes being laid on a bed of sandpaper w/o clothing and pushed up and down while being measured... exactly the same _ _ _ _ just a different animal...