Sign in to follow this  
TJQ

Lakair G 2 G

Amy and I are booked in for an RV site so 8 humans & 1 dog

Edited by Garyv

I have just received a confirmation from FishnSled that he and I are confirmed for a camp site for the GTG! Woo whooo! Lookin forward to meeting more ofncers and gettin out on the water again! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

HH

Unfortunately I will be coming up on my own this year, so if anyone has a spot in a cottage and or a boat I would be more than pleased to pay my way. Please send me a message.

Thanks, John...

I also will be there . There will be four in our party with two boats . NOT sure of the camp site just yet but we are booked in for JUNE 18 th till the 24 th. ARE there any wives . :thumbsup_anim: coming along for this EVENT.

THAT MAKES ( 29 )

Leaving TO . On June 16 th for HUNTSVILLE. And heading for Lakair JUNE 18 th for the BIG EVENT. Boat should be in the water by 2.30 PM .

JUST ONE THING . HOW DO I GET THERE . what is the best ROUTE. FROM HUNTSVILLE HWY # 11 OR 69.

KEITH.

Edited by mrpike

wish I could bump this thing to 37 but our Can/Am challenge is that same weekend so I will be at our outting for MCI I do wish it was a different week so I could get up there but none the less have fune everyone

:thumbsup_anim: Just talked to Leslie and I have a site booked also.... Tent this time from the 20 th of June...Any one need a ride from Hamilton or want to share a spot in my boat let me know... No sleeping in the JEEP this time... :sleeping_02::P

I sent Kevin and Leslie an e-mail last Thursday requesting info on a cottage for the annual g2g and haven't heard anything as of yet. Does anyone know if they are home or on vacation .

I may just have to call them

Thanks