Big Chill Coming

lew

Looks like some cold weather is actually heading this way and even here in the Banana Belt their talking about -20 for lows and only about -9 for the hi by mid next week.

Guess I'll hafta go see if I can find my winter coat.......haven't needed it yet this year :(

Guest mistyriver1

I know you're not a fan of the cold weather Lew, but hopefully that makes for some thick icy lakes soon.

By the way who's that funny looking guy standing beside you in your avatar ?? :w00t:

By the way who's that funny looking guy standing beside you in your avatar ?? :w00t:

Jim, he was just some poor sap I found hanging around a dock one day begging strangers to take him out in a boat and teach him something about fish'n. :thumbsup_anim:

Looks like some cold weather is actually heading this way and even here in the Banana Belt their talking about -20 for lows and only about -9 for the hi by mid next week.

Guess I'll hafta go see if I can find my winter coat.......haven't needed it yet this year :(

Sorry to hear about your luck Lew! Try and stay warm. Only gonna be 73 here today, but should be warming up later in the week.

Refreshing to see you still using F instead of C :thumbsup_anim:

I would say were just kidding ourselves.

This forcast cant support a good ice up. :dunno::dunno:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/1...es/CAON0040.htm

Terry keep the fold up out my friend,it will do you justice. :Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

Yup i heard we are in for a big freeze next week but then temps are soppost to warm up yet again. If we do get any ice in our neck of the woods i think it will be very short lived.

Just finished watching the the weather chanel and looks like winteris coming back. Snow overnight sunday into monday evening and temperature's in the -3 -5 range with wind will feel more like -11 -12. YAY HOPE WE GET A SNOWDAY!!!!!!!!! :)

At present time this morning up here in Thunder Bay, its -20C, and going to be a high of -16C with a wind chill of -27C, then dipping way down to -29C tonight, overnight.

Guess I am gonna have to plug in the block heater on the car this coming week now.

But, this is good news, some of our larger bodies of water for laker fishing Feb. 15th to Mar. 15th don't have a lot of ice thickness on them, but this coming week will surely take care of that situation.

Time to test run the power auger, haven't had the need to use it yet.

Guest mistyriver1

At present time this morning up here in Thunder Bay, its -20C, and going to be a high of -16C with a wind chill of -27C, then dipping way down to -29C tonight, overnight.

Try and send some of that down this way Tom. My wife is getting tired of me setting up the icehut in the garage :thumbsup_anim: