The Flu Sucks!!!

Gerritt

I got it here as well.... horrible... both ends LOL.. I find myself sleeping alot... but in weird patterns...1 an hour asleep 15 minutes awake etc... mainly for washroom runs...

How you feeling Pam?

I musta shook your hand (virtually) and didnt wash it lol

Gerritt.

PS... Boston how you feeling? B)

Only ever had the flu once in my entire life. I remember what it was like though thought i was going to die.

Was beded down for allmost two weeks with home visit from my family DR every day. That is when they actually used to do house calls back in the UK.

I hope your all feeling better soon.

NAUTI.

It's just like the advert on TV...."sooner or later it will find it's way into your home".

Don't know about my home but it HAS as of this morning found it's way into my head and as_!

Thanks Gerritt:

I still have it! :( My husband had it a full 10 days still throwing up on the 9th day. Thanks goodness I didn't get it as bad.

I went to the dr. yesterday and he says the whole town is infected. The infection control officer at the hospital says it is a Norwalk strain and having it once doesn't make you immune. You can catch it over and over. So we have hand sterilizer on the table for everyone to use.

The only thing the dr. recommended is NO DAIRY and Immodium. That immediately helped my hubby and he is down in the basement today working. So 10 days and then recovery. :sleeping_02:

Pam