Perch Estimate

xrap

I caught a whole lot of perch in the spring and summer time a while ago now. I got a picture of my two bigger ones but i didn't wiegh them or anything . By the picture can anyone tell how much they would wiegh around.? The one on the right side is 15 inches the one on the left is 13.5.

Picture002.jpg

Well you lot might larf But i allways judge the weight of a fish by how many bags of sugar.....lol

I beleive there are 1kg to every 2 lbs metric.

So a bag of sugar is 2kg if it seems to weigh the equivilent of 1 bag of of sugar then ur fish is roughly around the 4lb mark. If you cannot judge the weight of what a half a bag of sugar is thats not my fault..... :P

lol :D:P

I NEVER GOT TO WEIGH THE PIKE I CAUGHT LAST SUNDAY BUT MY ESTIMATED GUESS WAS HE WAS AROUND THE 5 - 6LB Range.

Edited by nautifish

Interesting. So, what does one and an arf bags of sugar look like?

Well roy pop over or down to the shop buy two bags of sugar empty half of one bag. Then you will get to see exactly what one & arf bags of sugar look like. :D:D Don't firget to hold em too though okay? Then next time ur out fishing and u wanna guess the weight of ur fish just remember what holding that bag n arf of sugar felt......lol :D