Lund

bassmaster4

Here ya go!

The price for a new 2007 Lund package as specified including freight and Pdi is $8900.00 plus tax (About $233/Month for 60 months with 11000 loan at 10%apr)

Lund WC 14 DLX Tiller

25 HP Honda 4-Stroke

And appropriate trailer.

From Clarence at Bay City Marine in Hamilton...

Should give you a good idea on pricing. You are paying for the best with Lund and Honda in my opinion.

I'm really tempted to get this boat...even though it's not the real Lund that I dream of it would get me out on the water.

Cheers,

Tony

Edited by tonyb

That WC DLX Tiller is a nice little boat, I looked at a similar model a couple years ago before I bought my Lund.

I know where and what ya fish for Tony and if you "have" or can get $11,000; I would snap this boat below up in a heartbeat If I was you; this will last ya for a long time cause you'll be wanting to upgrade the 14' DLX by next season; that's a guarantee :D

http://www.trader.ca/SendToFriend/Results....mp;adid=5790895

Edited by SHAD

Holy crap, thanks Shad. The problem would be the additional 10K + to trade that big engine in for a new 4-stroke.

Tony

What the heck for? 2-strokes are lighter and way faster off the hop then 4-strokes. I can see it an issue if your trolling alot cause of the fumes but this boat has a 6hp 4-stroke kicker!

I am starting to seriously think of upgrading my boat to this one; if only a baby wasn't on the way, lol

I agree Shad, that I wouldn't be satisfied with the 14' Lund since it would be limited to smaller bodies of water. But at the same time, the Lund of my dreams is too big to put into smaller lakes so I want both LOL!

The thought that is going through my mind is that if I got something smaller it would get me onto the water sooner (this year or next), as opposed to saving for 10 years whilst being landlocked and buying the big Lund (20')

And if I am goiong to spend that kind of money, I plan on getting new and keeping it for life. Rather than the constant headaches of someone elses used boat with baggage and then having to upgrade/overhaul periodically.

Reliability, evironmental reasons, fuel economy, and quiet-ness are reasons why I would trade the big engine for a 4-stroke.

I have no children or plan to have any and I'm still struggling to save enough cash for a boat, so I can totally understand your position Shad.

Tony

P.S. Sorry to kind of hi-jack the thread, but maybe there is some useful chatter in all this for you bassmaster4