Nepewassi Lake

tomO

No one has any info? I'm interested in it because they have a wheel chair accessable cabin there.

No worries bud.

Just bump this post to the top of the page a few times.

Someone who has info is bound to see it.

If you do get to fish this lake, have a great time and don't forget

we like pics.

Good luck.

Hey T J did you like the lake? Were their many bays and islands? Their page says there's walleye,pike,bass and musky. how bout the depth of the lake oh yea how bout weeds? Solo I'm lookin at that lodge too. Thx

WE fished tthe Sudbury end alot when I lived there it has some good pickeral spots and alot of pike and bass also, lots of bays all over the place you can find weeds but alot of rock like most lakes up there its a tea color water I love the place you will have fun if that end is as good as the end we fished the lodge should be able to put you in the right direction. We would use rapalas gold/black lightgreen also just troling or use a jig and minnow ya can go wrong you might want to try and get some suckers and rigg them up for pike. I have not caught any muskie outta there I think they were there years ago but I could be wrong. Hope that helped a bit

Hi Mudbutt

I live in Sudbury and have fished Nepewassi a few times. You can access the lake from Markstay or Estair. The pike and walleye fishing is always pretty good and you always have the chance to hook you to a muskey. You can always find a nice spot a get a crap load of perch.

Hope this help

Hey Dude!

I've fished that lake pretty well more than any other.....fantastic walleye (drag a leech around on a worm harness with a slip sinker...try around some islands and just let the wind push you) some great bass opportunities (try to find a weed edge that drops into like 20f FOW and you should find some biggies..... tons of pike, and the only muskie I've ever seen came out of there! If none of those guys are hungry you can catch pan fish t'il you're sick of taking them off your hook!

Took me 19 years to figure out that lake, now I've gotta figure out Lake "O"...jeeeeezzzzz

Good Luck!

UF

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

hey bud good luck on that lake ...your going to need it....very nice lake but lots of really small pike was there for a week last summer and must of caught 200 hundred pike under 20 inches..........theres muskie there but the locals told me there not huge ........caught a few nice bass....lots of action but no quality....hope you have better luck.....keep in mind when i wa there it was over 30 deg all week....