Got down to the dam, and there's somebody fishin' my secret hole!!! :angry: I used to have this place all to myself but I guess word has gotten out. During the course of the few hours I fished the dam, 3 other boats were fishin' it too! Nobody ever used to fish it!

Ya, someone must have been loose in the lips, prolly some Alabaman drunk on shine or sumpin.

That is a freakish looking fish there Dawg, but a fish nevertheless, and a fight is a fight right :thumbsup_anim:

Great report G.

Joey

LOL...great report Glen! I was wondering when we'd see another report...it's been a while.

So...someone was in your secret spot....ya think the internet gone and done it?? hehe.

Nice carp too...they are fun to fight aren't they? I'll update the tourny standings on Monday...it's gonna be a close race to the finish this year!

Omyyy that's a really ugly monster on that boat and the way it is holding that fish like a guitar is pretty funny.......If all you are going to do is catch fish that ugly come on up and we can get you in to a few Blue cats.

Art