UFC 86 Saturday nite!

danbo

Not sure what you guy's see in two grown men beating the snot out of each other. I used to date a girl who could make either of those two cry in 30 secs!...... :lol:

I don;t think the dawg had been tested much since he won the belt last year. he kinda looked out of competitive shape during the "ultimate fighter" series. I say its gonna be a full 5round stand up slugfest, with forrest winning in a split. it's his time man.

I betting the dawg........ He hasnt proved himself much though but griffen seems to drop easy at times and other times he has a chin of steel :)

Like to see griffen win though..........He's great for the sport

anyones chin looks like steel when its being hit with wet noodles...

i like forrest too.. and after that shogun fight (regardless of shoguns condition pre & post fight) i wont ever bet against forrest..

i think rampage brings too much to the table for him though.. though forrest has an edge in that he's in the best camp around..

will see tommorrow night when I hit a local bar with the wife to go check it out. My first thought ever since I heard of this match up is that Rampage will crumble Griffin..he walked all over Lidell a couple times and I don;t think that would be a good match up for Griffin either so I say...He mo whup Griffin's mule :lol:

I got to take Jackson on this one. Then again I thought Lesner would win too.LOL

The real fight I cant wait to see, is the one with Spider and sandman on the 19th. Thats going to be a great fight. Hermes Franca Vs. Frank Edgar will be another one to watch.

I can't believe so many people are picking Forrest for this one. There is no place where Forrest is better than Jackson. On the feet Quinton has knockout power, while Griffin couldn't even rock Tito Ortiz. On the ground, Griffin can play a great defense game off his back, but Quinton will be too much for him. I predict a repeat of Jardine vs. Griffin, unless Forrest goes for a leg!

The wonderfull thing of this sport is it can go either way anytime.......

flash knock outs.............. mistakes causing submissions.......

So .......

Who will win.........

The lucky one !!!!!!!!!!!

The one with more edges than the other..........

yeah should of stayed on his leg.......

but rampage should have threw a flurry once forrest dropped to the mat first round to............

rampage could have ended it easy right there...........for some reason he didnt throw any.......

cost him the fight !!!!!!