Sunset and Fisheye

brandon

A couple nights ago I headed to Naikoon Provincial Park to take some pictures of the sunset....this one was my favourite

043editwebsite.jpg

and after a few weeks of waiting, the fisheye lens I ordered online finally got here yesterday. I went for a quick hike up Tow Hill, which is in Naikoon Provincial Park, and took this picture.....and the lens is a Tokina 10-17mm fisheye zoom lens....i can't wait to try some new things with it

085editwebsite2.jpg

Great pics Brandon. Great colors in the first one and wow, the second one has an amazing wide angle. I picked up a new camera and will be needing some lens for it, still getting use to it for now.

• 2 weeks later...
don't like it? don't look at it.....'nuff said

If you're so scared somebody is going to steal one of your pics... why post them at all?

... but you and I both know that the resolution of any pics posted on this site is so low that they're of no use to a pic thief.

Which means the watermarks are there for only one thing... to Spam :spam: us to your site, which you already advertise for free in your sig.

Edited by Greencoachdog

geeze.....i didn't realize it was such a horrible thing to post pictures with a watermark in the PHOTOGRAPHY section.....and wow...I'm awfully sorry for having a link in my signature to my personal website....and also sorry for my watermark being my website address......i just feel so terrible now....if there is anything, anything i can do at all to gain your guys' forgiveness then please let me know.......

give it a rest guys......the internet has enough people whining about actual problems......you guys are complaining about a watermark in a picture......