Port Credit anglers rescue deer

Benthook

John Ozolins and I don't see eye to eye. Yes folks, he's much taller than I am. However, whether you agree with his and Chris' actions or not, it's still your own opinion to which you have a right. The important thing that I see here is that they were there when all of this happened and they made a decision. They did SOMETHING. It's easy to sit back after the fact and nit pick over what shoulda/coulda been done. I also think that it's human nature to try to help other living things. So, for that I congratulate them for at least doing what they thought was right under the circumstances.

John Ozolins and I don't see eye to eye. Yes folks, he's much taller than I am. However, whether you agree with his and Chris' actions or not, it's still your own opinion to which you have a right. The important thing that I see here is that they were there when all of this happened and they made a decision. They did SOMETHING. It's easy to sit back after the fact and nit pick over what shoulda/coulda been done. I also think that it's human nature to try to help other living things. So, for that I congratulate them for at least doing what they thought was right under the circumstances.

Hey Roy! John just called and wanted to get word to you that right now in his eyes you've grown a coupla inches. So is that like going from Dwarf to Keebler status? :clapping:

Hey Roy! John just called and wanted to get word to you that right now in his eyes you've grown a coupla inches. So is that like going from Dwarf to Keebler status? :clapping:

Thanks to John but no Chris, it's more like going to Zeller's to buy new jeans.