I see a fellow ofner in a magazine!

BFSC Kevin

Well i havnt seen it yet,but its about summer salmon fishing,i took out bob mgary one of the senior outdoor writers at ontario out of doors magazine,out fishing in my boat last year,we went 10-13 miles out salmon & trout fishing and had a blast,we didn an extensive interview,and he took lots of pictures,and we caught some real nice cohos & rainbows as well as a few salmon,i think its titled fishing in the blue-zone dog days of summer salmon...or something i cant wait to check it out....cheers

Edited by fishindevil

Well my magazine arrived today !!!!...and its cool,im glad i had the chance to take bob fishing,and that we had a blast and caught lots of fish !!!!!!i spoke with him last night and he wants me to take him for a walleye fish as well,so hey you never know.....from what i heard up until a month ago they wernt sure what it was going to be named,because we were fishing so far out aprox,10-12 miles,and us salmon guys refer to that area as the "blue-zone" cause when you are that far out all you can usually see is blue water,cause most days you cannot see land !!!! so enjoy the article,it was lots of hard work....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: thanks to ontario out of doors !!!! :clapping::whistling:

Well I finally got to read this month's Ontario Out Of Doors :Gonefishing: magazine and of course I was anxious to read Bob McGary's article on the Great Lake Steelheads with our very own Shawn Patrick aka..Fishndevil! It was a very intersting read. Last summer Shawn was very excitied about taking Bob out fishing on Lake O and Bob learned a great deal from Shawn and the other great fishermen that were mentioned in the article. :thumbsup_anim: This will be something that Shawn will remember for years to come and having the chance of doing something like that, is very rare. It took alot of years, time, knowledge and work to become the kind of fisherman that Shawn has become. I am very proud of him and he deserved this opportunity, he has worked VERY hard for this! :thumbsup_anim: