Few more QCI wildlife pics

brandon

Haven't had too much weather cooperation lately to take any real pics but i did manage a couple...

111edit3croppedwebsite.jpg

030editcroppedwebsite.jpg

This is a sitka black-tailed deer fawn

025editcroppedwebsite.jpg

And a Queen Charlotte Island Black Bear cub in a tree

162editcroppedwebsite.jpg

enjoy

fortunately for the fawn, it's a little too big for an eagle. The deer here have no natural predators. The bears don't eat them because they have all the shellfish and salmon they could ever want so the deer population is out of control.

Hey Brandon, Thanks Again for sharing such a wonderful part of this country, it's richness in wildlife is second to none. And you captured it so perfectly with your wonderful trained eye. My dream is to visit the QCI's one day, for the fantastic fishing and amazing photographic opportunities. Maybe we could even hook up at your resort...and shoot together. Something to aim for anyway!

Keep those fantastic shots coming...they are my highlight of the day :Gonefishing: Fisher Girl

Hey Brandon, Thanks for the invite, but working for a living sure takes up alot of time. You'll be the first to know if I ever get the opportunity to experience the isles. As I said, it is my dream!!!!!!...........Just saw more pics on your latest posting...Wow!!!!! maybe with your permission I would Love to paint one of those eagles in flight!!!

Catch Ya Later! :Gonefishing: Fisher Girl

Hi Brandon:

Your photography is becoming amazing! Keep up the good work. :thumbsup_anim:

Your bear painting is finally on the pile to finish in the next 2 weeks! I know, I'm slow as molasses in January. Too many things in the works. You will receive a print at the end of July. I'll keep you updated.

Bear Drinking work in progress

Pam

Thanks Brandon:

I thought I was loosing my mind for a minute. :blink:

I have all your photos in a separate file, I'll look them over and let you know. Don't forget, you will get a free print when I finish the painting.

Do you have a favourite you would like me to do?

Pam

Thanks Brandon:

If I have my choice....I really like the winking one on your website. Not a typical presentation. I love to make people look twice. :)

Could you send me the image to [email protected]?

I will credit you with the reference photo of course. I am very careful with Canadian Copyright Laws.

Thanks again.

Pam