Decals for the Boat

muskymike

Hey all, I need some help.

I am going to be re-painting my Aluminum Boat. That means off with the old Lund Decals and time to source out some new ones. And some fresh Paint to make it look snazzy.

Now I am not sure about that part. Does anyone know of any graphics guys that can or if there is a place that carries the decals? Its a Lund WC-14. I am going to snoop around the Lund site to see if I can find anything out.

Any direction would be great.

Thanks in advance guys (and ladies)

Yup what Danbo says .

I am in the business I sell supplies to the sign makers they can do it quickly it would probably take

weeks to get those decals from lund.

Hey Mike - I was gonna say you can say that again - but I see you did ( double post ) - LOL

Don

Guest lundboy

Lund decals will cost about $200. That's what they are for my Mr. Pike.

If the ones you have aren't too fancy, it might be cheaper to get them from a sign shop, but even some of those guys gouge pretty bad on vinyl cutting.

Lund decals will cost about $200. That's what they are for my Mr. Pike.

If the ones you have aren't too fancy, it might be cheaper to get them from a sign shop, but even some of those guys gouge pretty bad on vinyl cutting.

$200!!???

I almost choked on my dinner. If its a big decal package with pinstripes I can see that....but what about those smaller 8 by 14 "Lund" stickers?

forrest

Guest lundboy
$200!!???

I almost choked on my dinner. If its a big decal package with pinstripes I can see that....but what about those smaller 8 by 14 "Lund" stickers?

forrest

Just Lund logo, with long underline... The fancy graphic stripes were a second decal kit that ran about the same price. Seems the Lund logo is patented and the graphics are copyrighted. So they charge big bucks.

Just Lund logo, with long underline... The fancy graphic stripes were a second decal kit that ran about the same price. Seems the Lund logo is patented and the graphics are copyrighted. So they charge big bucks.

I take it that you are saying that someone else holds the copyright to the logo...strange. If its a Lund logo......they are gouging.

Buy L U N D in a nice but plain font and put near transom on each side. go to trade show or call up other companies for free logo....mercury, yamaha, OFC, Starcraft :P and

Pay a pin-striper for a custom graphic.

forrest

Guest lundboy
I take it that you are saying that someone else holds the copyright to the logo...strange. If its a Lund logo......they are gouging.

Yep gouging. They hold the copyright themselves. Or I should say Brunswick does.