Washroom accomodation for female passengers on your boat?

Victor

I have my bucket also, or over the side if nobody is around. Hey, if the boys can do it........

Joey

p.s. Tracker, that thing would definately be worse than going over the side. Who has time to aim when they're on BOQ in rollers and you have to take off 3 layers of clothing and freeze your....... off.

Edited by Joey

If you're smart, you'll never get a boat with a full head...that'll keep them off the long fishing trips. The grossest setup i ever saw was a head installed in the middle bunks. gotta know the people sleeping around you very well to be able to use that setup.

If you're smart, you'll never get a boat with a full head...that'll keep them off the long fishing trips. The grossest setup i ever saw was a head installed in the middle bunks. gotta know the people sleeping around you very well to be able to use that setup.

Well...who hasn't done it in a cup..(for the doctor), just make sure it's bigger than a dixie cup :blush: ...and a real gentleman would hold the cup. :w00t: Back in the good old days I'm sure that's what men use to do. :D

Not sure that I would feel comfortable hanging my butt over the edge...it's a matter of how much I trust...guys are always looking for a laugh at a woman's expense. j e r k s - just kidding guys.

pick up a small porta-pottie, and your set to go. It was my wife's idea to buy one.

The only time she is reluctant is in November when she has to remove three layers and a survival suit.

Just JOHN

The splash well works very well based on my experience (with my wife). Gernerally though, when I take my wife fishing with me, she prefers to be dropped off on an island, to sun bathe and swim, so that takes care of that... but she will also jump up on shore and hide behind a tree... she won't get in a boat outside of the summer months so the fall and spring weather don't come into play.

HH

White Bucket and one of these.... in the boat and in the camp at nite so the wifey doesnt have to go outside....

Luggable loo... from Bass Pro... the only place I could ever find them.. just need a cheap 5 gallon bucket!!

81193.jpg

in TJ's post there, that's basically like the one I have ..except the one I have the bucket fits inside an outer shell with a lid on it..same sort of thing...different style..we use it at camp in the winter months..after October we don't have running water at the trailer because we have a lakefront lot so the water lines cannot go below the frost line to have running water in the "off season"...having 3 dauighters and the wife, they appreciate it in the winter.

Intresting topic,

When I was a very young pup and my almost wife were out canoeing we were about 2 hours out and she said "I need too pee" fine lets head to that island over there I said..

No she said, I need a full washroom. I said fine, sat back feet up and said better start paddeling fast.

Funny how the island worked.

Modesty gives way too necessity.

Let me remind the guys to use a bailer, rather than the gunwale, especially in rough water. It's tough to swim with your pants around your knees.

personal experience relived? lol. J/K

Note on another post, please do not mate with infectious plants for the possible spread of STDs. :stretcher:

Let me remind the guys to use a bailer, rather than the gunwale, especially in rough water. It's tough to swim with your pants around your knees.

All jokes aside.............This is a very good point.

Fishing is rated the most dangerous sport in north america and the major cause of deaths is drowning while peeing drunk :)

Seen that on TV not so long ago :)