More Eagle Pics from QCI

brandon

Hey Brandon, sure looks like you're having fun....are those herring or sardines that Eagle was catching?????...was that salmon you had in the first set of pics, a tyee?????

Keep Them Coming :Gonefishing: Fisher Girl

Edited by fisher girl

Thanks Brandon for the info....Boy that's sure is a nice healthy looking 19 pounder...I can't imagine what a 50 pounder would look like. I know they hook up into them and even bigger, up that way!!!!...my biggest Salmon out of the Coldwater River was 17lbs. but not as pretty as yours....Thanks again for sharing your Great shots..the eagles remind me when we were in Tofino and went on a hot springs tour to Clayocut Sound ( I think that's how you spell it) we saw one on shore with a huge salmon.

Always a thrill to see your work... :Gonefishing: Fisher Girl

distrust and greed eh? nice

these pics are for sale for myself personally as well as for the lodge I work for and therefore I can't be giving away freebies......more effort goes into taking these photos than many of you think and thats another reason there is a price on them......one more reason for the watermarks is that it's advertising for my website......WWW.BRANDONBRODERICK.COM.....but I'm sure you already saw that on the pictures ;).......if you don't like the watermarks, don't look at the pictures.

and danbo....it's pretty ironic that you post the watermark question....i'm almost positive it's you that posts photos you copied and saved from the net at 0 cost to yourself in 90% of your posts.....perhaps if the people who are the legal owners of those photos had put a watermark on them, they wouldn't have been stolen...just my opinion anyways.....

Nice,,any pic on the net IS Public Domain. You come here to blow your own horn? What I post is for entertainment or education. I would never charge a nickel for any of my own pics.What camera you using, a Brownie?

This is Ontario, not BC.. :spam:

Edited by danbo

toot my own horn? This is the photography section......other than the occasional jackass comments like yours, most people seem to enjoy the pictures I post and thats the reason I do so......don't like it? don't read it....simple as that....thanks for your time

fullsize?? those are a third of the original size.....another thing I do to cut back on people stealing them.........but im sorry for posting PHOTOS in the PHOTOGRAPHY section......im done with this......your not worth my time danbo

Edited by brandon