I love Spring

nautifish

A couple of shots i took around my home this afternoon.

Nothing to spectacular but i just love seeing so much colour every where this time of year.

prettyinpink.jpg

lilacinbloom.jpg

spring.jpg

& of course i had to add a black & white as it is my favorite. :thumbsup_anim:

bw-1.jpg

Great shots Nautifish, really like the third one with the section of red amongst the greens. Starting to get some color here, but not nearly as much as you have right now. Looking forward to the colors, makes the picture much more vibrant.

Great shots Nautifish, really like the third one with the section of red amongst the greens. Starting to get some color here, but not nearly as much as you have right now. Looking forward to the colors, makes the picture much more vibrant.

Thanx Deano.

Yes we have alot of colour around here on the south coast right now. :thumbsup_anim: I agree i like the 3rd picture also but my 1st favorite is the black & white.

I have two pairs of baltimores in my garden this year i have been trying to get some shots of them but they are not a easy bird to photograph by any means.

Great pics Nauti, warms me just looking at them, been so cold up here so long almost forgot what spring is like!!!

Thanx Limey.

You gotta love up north in Canada EH! :canadian:;)

B)-->

QUOTE(Jason B @ May 23 2008, 05:29 AM) 205256[/snapback]
If you want to attract those orioles you can bend a hanger and stick half an orange on the end of it. They will hang around for a pic then.

lol Jason i have six orieole feeders out back plus slices of orange and jello......lol ;)

They are just very skitty. Problem is they like to sit real high in the trees out back waiting for me to dissapear again.before they return to the feeders...lol