Channel Cats on the FEED

Rich

As always moral issuses have no place on these sites, Im sure Mr. Tran needs the free fish, and is thankful that he doesnt need to buy a fishing licence to have all the fish he wants, but hey blame it on the weather cus over harvesting and over fishing could never be the cause of less fish. So when his little girl asks him in 30 years how come we dont catch fish like we used to, he and all the rest that practice this can reply, its just because the weather has just been to COLD lately. Good to know that when a guy dont have his own WhiteBucket someone will fill thiers and give it to them.

Wonder if he took the time to clean them up a little before he gave them to him or the discusting pictures were just to show all of us what a great outdoorsman he is, the only thing missing is the smoke hangin out of his mouth, cus thats COOL

Tran has a fishing license, he just works 80 hrs a week and runs a hotel on the side, he has no time. Fun guy to fish with when he does get a spare moment though. Those cats will last him all year and he was very appreciative. Even said he'd spare some wild turkey meat next time he hunts.

Cats were caught on chunks of sucker meat BTW and hit from 9PM til 1AM.

Don't worry, no white buckets will be on the site for a long time under his other screen name. Bold statements from an anonymous conservationist, how brave!

Tran has a fishing license, he just works 80 hrs a week and runs a hotel on the side, he has no time. Fun guy to fish with when he does get a spare moment though. Those cats will last him all year and he was very appreciative. Even said he'd spare some wild turkey meat next time he hunts.

Sooooo.....he's gonna give you some turkey meat? I sure hope you have a hunting license or someone will be all over your morals....LOL.

You didn't need to justify yourself Rich....just keep on hauling them in as you see fit! You know the regs and I know you respect them.

i too am guilty several times over of the raping of ontario's waterways, each year i bring home 6 pike and a couple of walleye and a few small mouth bass. you sure do have some high fish prices, i figure those 12 fish cost me about 1200 dollars. every campsite i have stayed at is far better when i leave than when i got there. plus i also gifted a stringer full of catfish to a couple down the road from me, shame on me i guess, but i figured that was the least i could do since they let me access the creek from their farm and the lady is legally blind and her husband has battled cancer more than once in his life. maybe i should rethink my morals and tell the old fella to get of his sick ass and catch his own if he wants a meal.

what a joke, they have done nothing wrong!

good report fellas

jason

DSC01469.jpg

The only question that came to my mind when reading this thread was: was Sleded drinking before this picture was taken? Another question I like to know the answer to is how "sleded" got his nickname. Did alcohol play a part in the germination of this moniker? :whistling:

Edited by scuro

anyone got some cajun spice mix...blackened catfish mmmmm.....mmmmmm....mmmmmmm

caught the fish....gave them away.....got some turkey......whats the fuss about..

Wayne but can you build a mentos rocket...thats the question :unsure: that would be a funny one

The only question that came to my mind when reading this thread was: was Sleded drinking before this picture was taken? Another question I like to know the answer to is how "sleded" got his nickname. Did alcohol play a part in the germination of this moniker? :whistling:

Actually no, it was an alcohol free night surprisingly! LOL

And his name came from that crazy snowmobile dude they call Sled Ed. This Sleded of course, is nowhere near crazy, and would probably run and cry were he to run across any sort of obstacle while snowmobiling. :lol: