Fish Tattoo's

Mike01

... actually... that says Beef and Broccoli with House Special Fried Rice for 2.

I made sure it said want I wanted it to say. But the beauty off it is that when somebody asks me what it means, he has just opened himself to whatever I feel like saying at that time.

• 9 months later...
Sorry guys..I will never get the whole tattoo thing and I was in the navy.To each his own but visable tattoos pretty much screw you for upper management and many other things.I dont think my customers would let me in the door with one.If you have figured out a way to balance your "self expression" and a way to support your family ,more power to you.Dang,I miss my long hair but sadly,its like having a tattoo.Tinman,thats a kickass tat.

Joe

I remember wanting a tatoo when I was an NR rating doing course back in the 70's. Our PO instructor made it quite clear it wasn't happening. If we were gonna get tatoo'd we'd be up on a charge and RTM'd. Seems a few fellas got rather ill after getting some art work. That was enough of a turn off for me.

Now Lew, you sound like some of the old barrack stanchions I've met. One old sweat had a tatoo from every major port he had visited

• 1 month later...