Fish Tattoo's

Mike01

That is BEAUTIFUL man! great colours!

I've got a marlin tattoo of my own, but its a very simply one in B&W as a memorial to my father.

This is an image from shortly after it was done (note the redness)

marlin-tattoo-close-up.jpg

Edited by mepps

Its funny you ask this, mine is getting scretch as we speak.Its going to be something really different though,He's going to make my tat of me fishing from my boat and I have a walleye on the end on my line and with me wearing my Habs jersey. I cant wait to see how it will look :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

The back isnt too bad from what I hear, mine was done on my ribs, but only took a couple hours so it wasnt bad at all.

I have one planned on my stomach that I'll hopefully get in the next month or two.

I need Gerritt or Cool B, to help me here. There was a fellow member here way back that had an amazing tattoo on his leg. It started at his ankle and went up past his knee. It was a grerat work of art in the works.

Sorry his name escapes me.

I need Gerritt or Cool B, to help me here. There was a fellow member here way back that had an amazing tattoo on his leg. It started at his ankle and went up past his knee. It was a grerat work of art in the works.

Sorry his name escapes me.

awwww now you have gone and done it Brian... it is on the tip of my tongue.. it was a nice trout sleeve.. dang now this is going to bug me...

I have several tattoos all have different meanings.. however none that are fishing related at the moment...

by far the most painful one was a custom dragon i have done on my chest (Back when I was fighting) and the dragons claw is VERY close to my nipple...

other then that i resemble it to a prolonged cat scratch when I describe the sensation.. and the longer it continues the number you get to it. I found outlining to be a tad more intense then the shading for sure.

G

You mean this one HD??

ti06-pike-skull.jpg

Heres a couple beauties people have sent in to FF...

bass-tattoos1.jpg

trout-tattoo-2.jpgtrout-tattoo-1.jpg

This one is my favorite trout tattoo ever...

trout-tattoo-3.jpg

And heres one of our logo on one of our writers!

fury-logo-tattoo.jpg

Edited by mepps

nice tats so far would love to see more.everbody says the outline hurts the most but i found the shading a little rough especially near the armpit going over the same spot again and again.the outline is fast run the neddle over it once.

going over the same spot SUCKS at first...but after a while you can't feel it anymore!!

trust me if u got the marlin on the inside of your arm u would feel it the top outside of the arm is quite pleasaurable compared to the backside.

Edited by fishtat2

Sorry guys..I will never get the whole tattoo thing and I was in the navy.To each his own but visable tattoos pretty much screw you for upper management and many other things.I dont think my customers would let me in the door with one.If you have figured out a way to balance your "self expression" and a way to support your family ,more power to you.Dang,I miss my long hair but sadly,its like having a tattoo.Tinman,thats a kickass tat.

Joe

Sorry guys..I will never get the whole tattoo thing and I was in the navy.To each his own but visable tattoos pretty much screw you for upper management and many other things.I dont think my customers would let me in the door with one.If you have figured out a way to balance your "self expression" and a way to support your family ,more power to you.Dang,I miss my long hair but sadly,its like having a tattoo.Tinman,thats a kickass tat.

Joe

I guess if you go topless and walk in backwards , ya, that would not be cool to customers :D:D:D