Greencoachdog

Thank Y'all Very Much!!! :thumbsup_anim:

I've got this dial-up interweb bootlegged in (don't tell nobody) with a wire clothes hanger, pair of vise grips, and some duct tape... it'll sure make my life easier!

I'll keep a low profile and catalog the death threats for a few days!

Do not waste your time on the death threats Glen, rather keep an eye on this :worthy::worthy::worthy::devil: ................ :lol:

I must be roman..... mine says xxl .... i think it means size 70.

Until I was 14 i thought i was "jesus" usually that was the first word outta my dads mouth when it came to me...

Well I went to camp and they put me in a cabin with this great big scary counselor who had a loud voice and he yelled at me and asked me what my name was and I drew a blank so I remembered that when my mom sent me to camp she wrote my name on the waist band of my underwear so I would get them back from the laundry. I then pulled the waist band up and looked at it an told him my name was Fruit of the loom........ it was a long summer with that nickname.

Art

Well I went to camp and they put me in a cabin with this great big scary counselor who had a loud voice and he yelled at me and asked me what my name was and I drew a blank so I remembered that when my mom sent me to camp she wrote my name on the waist band of my underwear so I would get them back from the laundry. I then pulled the waist band up and looked at it an told him my name was Fruit of the loom........ it was a long summer with that nickname.

Art

LONG summer was it....hahahahahaaaaaa

sorry, couldn't resist

I needed that laugh :w00t: