Lakair 2008 FYI for those going early

irishfield

That's exactly why I've changed my plans for this year Wayne.

I always go up the Monday before the g2g and spend the whole week, but this year I'm not going up until the Thursday and will stay till the following Wed or Thursday.

Raf woke me up to the fact Lew ! We haven't made any plans yet as too much has been going on around here with health x2 and legal/land stuff to be able to commit.

So Friday we can fish for pike and other species for a "Choronzey" meal on Tombstone. Sounds good. Will have to see what Leah and I can put together to be there.

Edited by irishfield

So Friday we can fish for pike and other species for a "Choronzey" meal on Tombstone.

Wayne, the Tombstone fish fry was one of my most enjoyable days from all of last year and I think it should definetely become an annual event :Gonefishing:

Cnv2044-1.jpg

Cnv2042-1.jpg

Just glad I hadn't booked a cabin Monday to Monday like I did last year...

Thanks for the reminder Wayne, I just realized I haven't booked my usual campsite yet.

Sheeesh, I may end up sleeping in my boat for a week......sure hope my tent fits in it :P

Yeah ... I owe a big debt to Lew for letting me know about the musky opener (Thanks again bud). We're also coming in on Thursday and staying until Wednesday of the following week. Didn't want to go all the way up there without a few days of musky fishing. That OFC fish fry last year on Tombstone was a great idea and hope we can do it again this year ... my wife' never had a river-side fish fry before.

HOPE WE REMEMBER THE DANG BEER THIS YEAR :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Rich Clemens

It doesn't matter a bit to me, I'm ticked off at the West Arm Mucksies anyway!!! :angry: They've ignored my offerings for the past 2 years in a row and they're on my shitlist. Pike and Wall-ice are absolutely fine with me, at least they'll cooperate a little bit every once in a while!!! :rolleyes: ... and if a sucidal Mucksie is stupid enough to jump on my Pike or Wall-ice bait, he'll get a quick pic and release... in season or out. He may even tote a 5 second Dawg-Cussin' to take back to all his friends and relatives too. :stretcher:

That shore lunch was the best last year Lew!!! :thumbsup_anim: It was my first one ever and would be disappointing not to do it again!!! B)

It doesn't matter a bit to me, I'm ticked off at the West Arm Mucksies anyway!!! :angry: They've ignored my offerings for the past 2 years in a row and they're on my carplist. Pike and Wall-ice are absolutely fine with me, at least they'll cooperate a little bit every once in a while!!! :rolleyes: ... and if a sucidal Mucksie is stupid enough to jump on my Pike or Wall-ice bait, he'll get a quick pic and release... in season or out. He may even tote a 5 second Dawg-Cussin' to take back to all his friends and relatives too. :stretcher:

That shore lunch was the best last year Lew!!! :thumbsup_anim: It was my first one ever and would be disappointing not to do it again!!! B)

Be sure to bring a sweater... I dont want to hear that that all you caught was a cold..

Ohhhh...

Tiller!

G

Awwwwww man, we always book the week after so all you rif raf are gone (no offence Raf :lol: )

We're already booked so looks like its gonna be a fun week this year. Maybe a little musky tourny is in order ;)

Oh, nevermind, Lew will be there, we're doomed :lol:

Joey

Oh, nevermind, Lew will be there, we're doomed

True .... But maybe if the rest of us pull our resources together, combined, we could win it. :lol: I'm really looking forward to the opener and getting back out there. I need to get better at making the "followers" into biters.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Yeah,.... Wayne good thing your not a Bass Fisherman either....

G

LOL, I wonder if there will be some at the fish fry this year.... :wacko::blink:

Fern and I will be jigging squid, cod or lobster fishing that week....oh well.

Edited by Dano