NHL OFN Playoff Pool - Brag'n Rights

Puckhead

Seeing how everyone here seems to know everything about hockey - especially people from Ottawa for some wierd reason :P

The pool is free - bragging rights. Basically, the top of the standings will be all leaf fans and the bottom will be filled with sens fans, or something like that...

Simple playability - salary cap to keep it interesting round by round. I've never played this format personally but it seems to be one of the better free pools out there.... anyway, I'm rambling:

Here's the link:

OFC Playoff pool (sportingnews.com)

group name is OFC and password is OFC. Although I think this link takes you there anyway... register, select your roster and prepare to cry at your utter lack of hockey knowledge...

Edited by Puckhead

lol - i have no idea... I've never done this one either... I'll see if there is something I can do from my end. If not, we'll ignore it!

I'm on the invite page (step 3) Can we invite people who are non OFC'rs?

Anyone from Leaf nation is fine by me... alright, habs fans are OK too.......

Ok, fine, sens fans are welcome too... :whistling:

somehow i got in twice as well.....

once as "Gone_Fishin"

and once as "gone_fishin"

my team is picked in the lower case "gone_fishin"

we'll have to ignore the other one...

The Cup is staying in California this year though..... just so you all know!!!!! hahahaha :thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping:

I'm in too. I tried to register as kennyman, it said there was one. I tried to register as Pylons and it said there was one. So I register with Kennymans Pylons and what do I find,...... Puckheads Pylons LOL. Where did you come up with your name? I got mine a few years back from the Messier Lays commercial and all my hockey fantasy teams have been called that since. What are the chances?Everybody draft your teams quickly, playoffs start tomorrow.