NF: Favourite Beer

Wendel

Labatt 50 and Schlitz cans.

Actually...I'm not a beer drinker...I just remember my uncle would leave that nasty stuff at our house after a visit....LOL

I got started drinking Export and 50 at parties, people would always seem to scam you out of a Canadian or a Blue, but they would never touch, Ex, 50, or Black label lol

I guess it just kinda stuck on me...

My everyday beer is Lakeport Light in cans.

I enjoy most beers but being a Molson drinker for most of my career, I tend to shy away from Blue.

A beer that I have the fondest memories of is McEwen’s IPA. Like an angel peeing on your tongue.

I used to drink it in of all places, Terre Haute Indiana. $2.00 a bottle, magic!

I like the darker beers in general...just stumbled upon Sleemans Porter which is good. Love Kilkenny....drink alot of eastern european beers too Zywiec, Lech, and EB from Poland (I'm polish)....Golden Pheasant from czech or Slovak. In general Euro beers are really nice

I love beer, and drink all different kinds. i never get the same type twice in a row. I'm not a big fan of pilsners, and i find ales can be hit and miss. I prefer beers with flavour, and a little body. I enjoy Micro brewery beers. Wilde Old Ale is one of my all time favourites.

Boddingtons is a favourite for eating with fish. If i'm buying cheep i usually "Tie on a Boh."

Coors light i prefer a little warmer....and in the last year i have really gotten into the habit of drinking all my beer out of a glass and much prefere the taste then out of teh bottle or can.

Next year i'm pretty my room mate and I are going to invest in a beer fridge.

-R-

corona?????? come on, there's more flavour in bottled water.

Now here is a beer drinker. Without a good chill and a lime this beer has serious limitations.

Have to say if I could only drink one beer, day in day out, it would be Pilsner Urquell . No sissy pansyass beer that needs a lime to be notable, there! ;)

Bullets or Canadian for beer, Jose Cuervo clear for shots and Bacardi clear mixed with lemonade or a Cesar if I want to change it up on a hot day.

Oh and a buddy of mine gave me some shine. All I can say is WOW!! 2 shots of that and a few beer, look out!! Could barely form a sentence the next day, it was like everything was in fast forward and I was a step behind, but no headache. :thumbsup_anim:

Ohh well if we're talkin everything homemade shine or the like is the way to go, that or Crown :) No headache is good, just have to make sure whoever makes the stuff knows to throw out the bad alcohol, methanol, which will give ya a hangover or worse

Edited by Bill Parker