Sign in to follow this  
little angler

shame shame...sorry guys

Ok so i was fishing the south shore of nipissing last year and forgot to show some of the pics form the trip going again in 3 months with my family so excited!!so heres just a few pics form the trip of what i caught ill upload more later

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Att Huzzaba and other shore fishin' guys

Stopped and had lunch on the Grand River just North of the Dunnville dam. 2 guys fishing from the east shore close to the dam hauled 2 nice unidentified fish within the 25 mins. I was there. Could have been Rainbows. 

in General Discussion

• Question for the O/B Motor guys - Thinking of upgrading

I have a chance to pick up a bigger motor for my boat.   I just want some advice on prices, and reliability.  Hopefully I can get some input here.    Here's a quick history.  I run an old 14 Aluminum.  It is deep and wide, and at one point in it's like (before modification), it was rated for a 40Hp.  For a long time, I ran a 1983 25Hp Evinrude, and it would scream across the lake.   But the 83 was really hard on gas.  I got an opportunity of purchase a 1987 Evinrude 9.9 from a good fri

in General Discussion

• Question for smallmouth guys

I'm fishing for smallies from my kayak on one of the deeper Kawartha Lakes next Saturday. I've got three tactics I want to use but I don't want to limit myself. I know there's a lot better bass  fisherman than me on here, so my question is If this was your list, what would you put in slot 4? 1. Topwater 2. Texas rigged craw 3. Drop shot 4.

in General Discussion

• NF - Fishing show killed TV, any area repair guys?

Sorry for the title, kinda click bait. Went to watch some weekend TV fishing and darn 50" LCD TV won't turn on! Its a cheap Sanyo only a couple years old and was working fine and hate the idea of chucking a whole TV due to 1 blown cap or chip... Went thru the youtube trying to troubleshoot but I'm a hack electronic guy at best. Anyone in the Hamilton area do repairs that will end up under the price of a new unit? Costco has 55" 4K cheapies in the $500 range so not sure i

in General Discussion

• NF- For the HVAC guys

Hey guys.  Doing some research on what type of furnace filter i should buy.  Just looking to save a couple of bucks thou.  I have a Keeprite furnace that holds a 16×25×4.  The question is is there a real difference between a merv 8 and a merv 10?.  I know it says that the higher the number the less particles that get through.  Thanks and any tips would be great. 

in General Discussion