It's Not Studio 54----But..

bushart

Well after nearly a year of painting the walls of my studio I think I'm finally finished. With my back injury it has been a very long process--a little bit at a time.

The theme I went with really relates to my website handle here for 2 reasons---I used to live in the north and growing up "Jeremiah Johnson" was my all time favorite movie. So each wall relates to these items or ideals.

If you've seen the movie you can relate.

The room started out with a hardbord panelling so you can see the seams. The room is very small maybe 8x7.

I will explain how each pic relates.

Actually my first pic is a poster I have hanging in my studio--just to keep perspective.

Bushart

This shows another corner---treat here is horse's backside goes around the corner 90 degrees--what does'nt kill ya makes you stronger.

Native rider in movie was "Paints his Shirt Red" thus the colouring

Super!! Great! Job, That's my favorite movie as well, and I Love that final scene when they finally make peace!!!! I know how difficult it is to paint in a corner, did a 12ft.x5ft. high mural of a golf course with a popular mountian peak in arizona as a backdrop, what a challenge that was.

Always Great to see other artist's work. Looking forward to seeing more.. :Gonefishing: Fisher Girl