Dirty Fish Pics...

do you go around yelling to everyone in real life or just from behind your keyboard? In my opinion your confusing your internet ingnorance and rudeness for real life toughness and strength.

Bashing posts is no fun, but seriously. You post quite a bit, and everytime, it's the same thing. Muddy trout. People will see this, so you best leave yourself open some level for critizism.

Doesn't this look better? And wouldn't you think it gives a more positive impression?

gallery_439_66_6093.jpg

cheers

HD

Glen, Thanks for starting this 2nd thread sorta on the same topic.

I'll not apologize for my poor choice of words that were put out into the internet in response to somebody elses reply earlier. They were borne out of the lack of respect shown to a member here who has ENTERTAINED US ALL over the years.

I'd rather see a pic of a fish straight from the water, dirtied or whatever knowing that is was freshly caught only to be quickly released and not overhandled and prepped for a photo.

There has been many large fish Ive caught that spent too much time being brought in that simply had to be released immediately...NO TIME FOR A PIC, This is another great reason for the superBraids

insert:(PowerPro), it still happens tho but, is greatly reduced.

As you stated Bud....it takes alot of time and effort to post w/pics and to post as many as CC does

is a big contribution to this board.

I know Scott and this wont deter him from posting further....(someone reffered to his lack of real toughness...what a joke).

But...someone new...may be deterred if happened to them and that is not good for us at OFC.

Ive seen some here a tenth of the time Ive been here, with twice as many posts as me (and more)...but wheres the pics and or contribution.

This board is great for many reasons and one of them is the mods for allowing a wide variety of topics and we have now become a community.......Most of us are great friends.

Keep up the good work Scott.

Glen, thanks for starting this thread.

bNb

Its getting tiring listening to some folk complaining about CC's caps.

Get over it will Ya's.

We did along time ago.

Edited by brickNblock

TX ALL

HIGHDRIFTER THERES PICS THERE TOO OF CLEAN FISH!!! EVEN IN THE SAME THREAD!! ALITTLE MUD THE ODD TIME OH WELL THEY CAN COMPLAIN ALL THEY WISH!!!

I KNOW AND EVERYONE THATS EVER BEEN OUT WITH ME MY FISH ARE RELEASED AND BACK IN THE WATER IN UNDER 10SECS . I DONT GOT TIME TO MAKE THEM PRETTY AND FIX MY HAIR AND GET THE RIGHT ANGLE FOR A SHOT WHICH I SEE TIME AND TIME AGAIN!!! LAND CLICK RELEASED. SO IF THE ODD ONE HAS MUD ON IT IM SORRY ID DIDNT WEAR MY WADERS THAT DAY!!!

Glen, Thanks for starting this 2nd thread sorta on the same topic.

I'll not apologize for my poor choice of words that were put out into the internet in response to somebody elses reply earlier. They were borne out of the lack of respect shown to a member here who has ENTERTAINED US ALL over the years.

I'd rather see a pic of a fish straight from the water, dirtied or whatever knowing that is was freshly caught only to be quickly released and not overhandled and prepped for a photo.

There has been many large fish Ive caught that spent too much time being brought in that simply had to be released immediately...NO TIME FOR A PIC, This is another great reason for the superBraids

insert:(PowerPro), it still happens tho but, is greatly reduced.

As you stated Bud....it takes alot of time and effort to post w/pics and to post as many as CC does

is a big contribution to this board.

I know Scott and this wont deter him from posting further....(someone reffered to his lack of real toughness...what a joke).

But...someone new...may be deterred if happened to them and that is not good for us at OFC.

Ive seen some here a tenth of the time Ive been here, with twice as many posts as me (and more)...but wheres the pics and or contribution.

This board is great for many reasons and one of them is the mods for allowing a wide variety of topics and we have now become a community.......Most of us are great friends.

Keep up the good work Scott.

Glen, thanks for starting this thread.

bNb

Its getting tiring listening to some folk complaining about CC's caps.

Get over it will Ya's.

We did along time ago.

I dont think I could agree anymore... Thanks Glen and everyone who takes time to make a report

Edited by Bill Parker

How dare you go fishing without your waders CC! Do you not have any concern for the well being those fish! LOL You should check your "everything I need to bring to insure that no one on the board get upset list" before you go out the door! :thumbsup_anim:

Such short sightedness! :whistling::Gonefishing:

Keep the reports a comin!

HH

As I said in your earlier thread....GREAT JOB CC!!!! Cannot wait until you make it out again!! To those other fools who had something smart to say.....Get A Life Guys!!! Nobody cares what you think.....because regardless of what you may think.....you don't know it all about river fishing......

As I said in your earlier thread....GREAT JOB CC!!!! Cannot wait until you make it out again!! To those other fools who had something smart to say.....Get A Life Guys!!! Nobody cares what you think.....because regardless of what you may think.....you don't know it all about river fishing......

YOUR NAME CALLING AND INSULTING PEOPLE ABOUT NAME CALLING AND INSULTING IS SO MUCH COOLIER THAN ANYONE ELSES. :clapping:

Looks like I've stuck my foot in it. I apologize! :oops:

The caps lecture is a reflex with me. Adminning tech Listservs, I get the same problems over and over again. Caps-typer feeding frenzies are one of them. If a caps-typer joins any of the lists, I can set my watch by how long that group will take to declare it an :asshat: and rip its head off. If I don't jump in to explain what's happening to the newbie, and help them smooth it over in lower case, they don't survive long in the group.

Anyway, kafuffle + the "victim" is a caps-typer = auto-pilot try to help. Again, I'm sorry.

I'm sure CC is a great guy underneath it all, but I don't think I'll ever read all-caps with triple exclamation points without wanting to hide under my desk.

Could we please wander back closer to on-topic now? No sarcasm, I'm honestly trying to figure out this washing slime off thing. Would hate to harm a fish because I didn't know something basic.

TX ALL

HIGHDRIFTER THERES PICS THERE TOO OF CLEAN FISH!!! EVEN IN THE SAME THREAD!! ALITTLE MUD THE ODD TIME OH WELL THEY CAN COMPLAIN ALL THEY WISH!!!

I KNOW AND EVERYONE THATS EVER BEEN OUT WITH ME MY FISH ARE RELEASED AND BACK IN THE WATER IN UNDER 10SECS . I DONT GOT TIME TO MAKE THEM PRETTY AND FIX MY HAIR AND GET THE RIGHT ANGLE FOR A SHOT WHICH I SEE TIME AND TIME AGAIN!!! LAND CLICK RELEASED. SO IF THE ODD ONE HAS MUD ON IT IM SORRY ID DIDNT WEAR MY WADERS THAT DAY!!!

I'm sure you have rules and good practices and abide them everytime you hit the tribs. It's just hard sometimes to not think objectively. We've probably just been couped up for too long. I'm also a tad envious of your knowledge and success.

Respect brotha. Hope to see you in action someday. I'll no doubt learn something.

peace

HD

Edited by Highdrifter

WOW. Didn't see that one coming. Those kind of comments outta make you real popular around here. You must loads of action off the water! But whatever, nobody cares righ?!

HAHAAH

i'm with rowbotham on that! its not even worth having a good day on the river anymore becuz when you share it with others.....people are mad that you didn't say where you fished, mad that people can tell where you fished....mad that you said you caught all dropbacks and a couple weren't.......too bad that people have to take the fun out of it for us....

good post, I took a lot of heat today through PM's, I think I'm done posting steelhead reports.

Steve, no need to be rash. We're gonna take heat for everything from proper landing to holding techniques on this board. Don't let that deter you from posting. You're not an MP and this is not election time.

Please keep em coming!

HD

how convenient...... Stealheader here you are again spreading more negativity...

I dont see this thread lasting very long because of you and those like you. You should feel proud.

G

Edited by Gerritt

Time to get the auger out I guess... spring's not quite here yet...

Headin Crappie fishin tomorrow.

There ain't a Steelhead for miles.

I promise no vertical holds on my Crappies, and if there's any mud around I'll lick it off the Crappie before I post pics.

Have a nice weekend all - try not to shoot each other on the Tribs this weekend.

Hookset.