UP BUT MANAGED

WELL WITH THE RAIN IN THE FORECAST FOR TOMOR I THOUGHT ID BETTER HEAD OUT TODAY!!!

HIT 2 CREEKS AND DID ALOT OF WALKIN!!!

THEY DROPPED DOWN ABIT BUT WERE STILL UP ABOUT A FT OR SO!!!

WATER WAS DIRTY BUT DOABLE LOL

SOME NICE FRESH STEEL TODAY

jj006.jpg

jj004.jpg

jj003.jpg

jj001.jpg

HAD TO KEEP THIS ONE FOR THE PAN!!!

HOOK WAS IN THE GILLS.

jj005.jpg

AND I GUESS THERES A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING!!! FLOAT WENT DOWN I SET THE HOOK AND THIS IS WHAT I GET LOL

jj007.jpg

DIDNT KNOW CATS LIKE ROE BAGS LOL

Way ta go Scott .. I figured they'd be almost back to normal .... gonna be chaos out there on the weekend ... and yes Wayne .. you took the words right outta my mouth ... when I checked the flow rates I saw that most of the tribs crested over 24 hrs ago and are allllmost back down to normal

TX ALL!!

WASNT EXPECTING MUCH BUT IT WAS NICE.

BEAUTY DAY TO BE OUT IN THE SUN ALONE!!!

LETS HOPE THIS IS IT FOR THE WHITE STUFF!!

10MM OF RAIN TOMOR!!!XBOX TOMOR AGAIN LOL

Yeah, like we believe you now Scott....LOL.

Great job out there...as usual

Nice fish....as usual

It's great to see your reports again....board hasn't quite been the same without them!!

Guest Floatfisher

Why would you even post pictures like that? Steelies rolled in mud, muddy gills, protective slime removed, bleeding? I agree with Dan, those fish have seen better days. Not a way to promote catch and release for sure. You guys dont have to take a pic of EVERY steelhead you catch :rolleyes:

They invented these things called tripods. They sell for about $30. $30 sounds fair instead of killing a bunch of bows for some bad pics. Just a thought.

hmm one pic of a fish on the ground, another of a dead fish on the ground, wow thats terrible!!! oh the humanity!!

You see its guys like FloatFisher who sign up to the site a day ago and think they know it all about river fishing, and come on here and make comments such as the one made in this thread, that take the fun out of it....look at the real steelheaders on this site like Solopaddler, Chrome Catcher and Canadian Copper....they go out and catch fish pretty much every time they go out and provide us with some fantastic photos.....just because the fish is dirty does not mean it is dead.....GREAT JOB CC!!!! I understand that you were by yourself and had no one to take a picture of you holding the fish so the fish had to sit on the ground and did not want to cooperate.....a little mud is not going to hurt the fish and I am sure that it swam away just fine and he explained that the hook was deep inside the other fish so he had to keep it....cmon guys show some respect and appreciate the fact that these guys take these pictures to show us on here....once again EXCELLENT JOB CC!!!! I hope to see you on the river someday and maybe I will learn a thing or two.....

till then,

Hawk

Edited by chickenhawk

Sebastian.....Floatfisher................Steelheader

:asshat::blahblah1::blahblah1:

None of you must be steelhead fishermen..

If you were you'd know full well that bringing chrome out of the water to the river bank in the early spring will muddy the fish. Any of you try to bring in a nice chrome after a rainy day either...same freaking thing..

:asshat: 's

Oh...excuse me...

You most likely wipe down the fish and then prepare it for its photo session......

Ive enjoyed many years of Scotts reports as others have and also fished along side of him and he is the ultimate river pro.....BAR NONE!

bNb