st patricks day

fishless

Barty and Dunny met in a pub and discussed the illness of a friend named Hogan.

"Poor Micheal Hogan! Faith, I'm afraid he's goin' to die."

"Shure, an' why would he be dyin'?" asked the other.

"Ah, he's gotten so thin. You're thin enough, and I'm thin -- but by my soul, Micheal Hogan is thinner than both of us put together."

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone.

A newlywed Irish couple arrived back from honeymoon in Connemara to move into their tiny new flat in Dublin.

"Care to go to bed?" Paddy asked.

"Lord Jesus Shh!" said his blushing bride. "These walls are paper thin. The neighbours will know what you mean!

Next time, ask me in code - like, 'ave you left the washing machine door open' - instead."

So, the following night, Paddy asks his beautiful bride: "I don't suppose you left the washing machine door open tonight?"

"No I did not," she snapped back, "I definitely shut it." Then she rolled over and fell asleep.

The next morning, she woke up feeling a little frisky herself, so she nudged Paddy and said: "I think I did leave the washing machine door open after all..."

"Don't worry," says Paddy. "It was only a small load so I did it by hand."

A newlywed Irish couple arrived back from honeymoon in Connemara to move into their tiny new flat in Dublin.

"Care to go to bed?" Paddy asked.

"Lord Jesus Shh!" said his blushing bride. "These walls are paper thin. The neighbours will know what you mean!

Next time, ask me in code - like, 'ave you left the washing machine door open' - instead."

So, the following night, Paddy asks his beautiful bride: "I don't suppose you left the washing machine door open tonight?"

"No I did not," she snapped back, "I definitely shut it." Then she rolled over and fell asleep.

The next morning, she woke up feeling a little frisky herself, so she nudged Paddy and said: "I think I did leave the washing machine door open after all..."

"Don't worry," says Paddy. "It was only a small load so I did it by hand."

LOL...gotta love small loads.