catch that game?

kickingfrog

Caught the last half of the Penguins vs Capitals (dam snow) I'm not a fan of either team, nor did I have a vested interest in the outcome, but that was a very entertaining game. Lots of talent with a lot of skating, some hits, great saves and great plays. Night and day from a Devils vs Bruins from 1999 (or even Devils/ Bruins this year). Too bad the Caps aren't likely to make the playoffs.

I'm all for winning hockey games, IE the Devils, but at some point you have to entertain the fans. Otherwise you have a dynasty that no one wants to watch. Old building - no fans, new beautiful building - no fans. No fans - no money. No money - no team. Hay, maybe Basillie buys the Devils and moves them to southern Ontario and makes them play winning and entertaining hockey.

Man, I need some open water. Maybe I'll try to get to the Sportsman show more than once this week.

Yes, it was a very entertaining game!

The leafs management could learn a thing or two from WSH or PITTS.

The NHL is now suited for a Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin type player. YOUNG, fast, talented.

Unfortunately, the value of a veteran is getting lower and lower these days. (But the leafs management dont seem to realize that).

I thought it was Bryan McCabe playing for the caps there, for a moment. I had flash backs from a few months ago in Buffalo.....

(But then again, what do the leafs care if they win or lose? They are selling out every game.)

(But then again, what do the leafs care if they win or lose? They are selling out every game.)

... and now in the best position all season for a coveted lottery pick! but they'll probably blow that too.

Go Flyers Go. :whistling:

hahahaha, true.

either that or trade the pick away for yet another "number 1" goalie next season!!! :lol:

Ya, I felt bad for the rookie. But at the same time, it was super funny because it literally looked like he was trying to score!!