Anyone know this Signature (NF)

huntervasili

Hello guys... I have a hockey stick thats been collecting dust for a while and wanted to know a couple of things about it including who's signature it may be, and the value of it. Once I know that stuff it will be up FS on the classifieds. Thanks in advance for any help

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

Edited by Bill Parker

Ralph Carbonneau

rare stick he played in 2 NHL games and was cousins with " Guy" from the Montreal Canadians. He was cut from the team for having an english first name...

I had no idea man, just trying to get somehing on the board for you and keep the thread up...

This brought back a few memories for sure......

it was back around '66...

Out in the old BayRidges part of Pickering at a Mac'sMilk we all lined up to get a free hockey stick signed by Keon and I believe a young Mike Walton....

After recieving our sticks we all raced home and played road hockey til we wore them sticks out.

If only we knew better....

Thanks for the memory

You should try contacting "Legends of the Game" on King St.

They deal with mainly autographs.

I have a fair bit of experience in the Sports memorabilia industry, and for a "common" player like that, unfortunately you would be lucky to get $50 for the stick.

But then again, there could be some hardcore fans out there, that would mean the world to.

Something is only worth as much as someone will pay for it.

Good luck!

*Stoty

I saw a Carlo Colaiavaco stick for sale for 300 when he was going back oand forth between the Leafs and Marlies, to give you an idea the stick alone was a 200 - 250 value so the signature added only 50

Also without a Certificate of Authenticity it would be hard to justify higher amounts.