Rude Fisherman

Rich

I saw this guy out fishing a couple days ago. He sits there silent for a long time, not moving, very patient. Finally I go up and ask the guy if he caught anything. Rude little bugger doesn't say anything at all. I ask again, still sits there, ignoring me! As if I wasn't even there. Sheesh how rude. Not to mention he was quite the spot hog.

DSC01202.jpg

S'now one cares about anyone else these days it seems......sad isn't it. One would think that we would have at least a trickle down effect of precipitous thought for one's fellow man. You watch this is going to snowball into a big ball of an issue, I think I need a tissue just thinking about the massive downfall of this attitude along our shores.

On the bright side, however, we may be in for a warming of our collective hearts. Then this cold, unfeeling man will not have a snowball's chance and will have to warm up to the rest of us. If he does not then may he melt away and gladden our hearts with SOFT WATER!

apologies to all :rolleyes::whistling:

S'now one cares about anyone else these days it seems......sad isn't it. One would think that we would have at least a trickle down effect of precipitous thought for one's fellow man. You watch this is going to snowball into a big ball of an issue, I think I need a tissue just thinking about the massive downfall of this attitude along our shores.

On the bright side, however, we may be in for a warming of our collective hearts. Then this cold, unfeeling man will not have a snowball's chance and will have to warm up to the rest of us. If he does not then may he melt away and gladden our hearts with SOFT WATER!

apologies to all :rolleyes::whistling:

How long did it take you to think that up :clapping: